Thursday, November 8, 2012

Creative Every Day Challenge

I tried to do this challenge last year when hubby was away.  Wasn't able to keep up with it.  Now, things are much less stressful in my life and I am going to give it another try.  I know, there are less than two months left in 2012, but that's OK.  I am hoping this will inspire me to make some time every day to do something creative.  (One could argue that raising children takes a lot of creativity, but that is not the kind of creativity I am focusing on. :-)  I tend to create in spurts, spending an entire weekend on a project, then not doing anything for a few weeks.  So this will be a new approach for me, a little something every day.  So what will it be today?  I don't know, I will probably have to get off this computer and go get started at some point.  I am just having so much fun working on this blog, listing other blogs that I am following, linking to my son's youtube channels, choosing just the right font and color for every title on the blog, avoiding the pile of laundry waiting for me.  I can be very creative when it comes to avoiding what I don't want to do.  It's a gift....   Ok, signing off now and going to go draw something...

No comments:

Post a Comment